Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Buying a Golf Cart

For a long time I have felt that golf carts were the new symbol of American consumption and aristocracy. I'm not talking about the golf carts that retired folks drive around the golf courses in Arizona. I'm talking about the golf carts that rich kids drive around rich neighborhoods.

However, I'm a free market guy, a supply and demand type. And when something's pretty much free, I might as well have one. You never know when that golf cart's going to be just the ticket to take the kids to school or to their polo match or their voice lesson or...

Thanks Obama.

1 comment:

Katie said...

there were some cool carts driving the kids out trick or treating on Saturday-some of our neighbors have picked up on this credit I guess.

And, when are they going to give tax credits on human powered transportation, like the MADSEN BIKE? That will be the day I'm glad he is our president!