Monday, December 31, 2007

At the Orphanage

For our Christmas family service project this year we donated shoes, diapers, etc. to the orphanage that Katie and the kids visit every other week. I thought the family would like to see some of the pictures from the two days we spent there.

For the life of me I can't get this "user friendly" iMac to publish pictures the way they display on the Mac, so you'll have to click here to see the pics.

While I'm here I'll make it so you can also click here to see some shots of Christmas morning and here to see some shots of Swaziland, Drakensberg and Lucy's latest random sleep spot. She refuses to take naps right now, but crashes randomly shortly after refusing. Today she fell asleep sitting up - kinda reminded me of her grandpa in church. :)

3 comments:

amanda jane said...

I love the look on Molly's face as she reads her new potty book and how excited Mason and Porter look too! we are dying to see you guys in February, we are counting down hours over here! thanks for the glimpse.

Mindy said...

Hey John, (KT's cousin Mindy here), you guys make me want to do more. Between you and Oprah I just feel like there are so many things I could help with to change the world. Very impressed with all your families efforts. Hey if you guys are ever in the Boston area give us a call.

Gayle said...

We so loved being with the kids even with the tantrums and the throw up. Thanks for a great Christmas and many good memories. We miss you all so much more now that we are home. We are anxious for February to come!