Monday, January 07, 2008

The Holidays are Over



Over the last three weeks we've been frenetically trying to see as much of Africa as we could while South Africa was away on holiday. We have less than a month left here and I had spent most of my time working, so it was time to cram in as much sightseeing as we could. In the last bit I've visited Durban, Cape Town, Pilanesberg, the Apartheid Museum, the orphanage (twice), Swaziland, Victoria Falls, and Drakensberg. I'll push some pictures up to Katie's web gallery so you can see some of the fun. In the meantime, here are two pictures that for me summarize much of the last three weeks.

Here are some more pics from Cape Town.

4 comments:

Dean said...

Those are great pics. Their personalities really come through.

amanda jane said...

classic. glad to hear from someone at your house! what a crazy busy few weeks. I hope it was fun fun fun!

amanda jane said...

PS what amazing pictures. love the subjects

Jenny and Josh said...

hahaha that is the bestpic of Molly EVER!!