Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This website analyzes blogs to see what the Meyers-Briggs type is of the writer. This is what it says about my wonderful wife:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

This is what it says about mine:

ESTJ - The Guardians

The organizing and efficient type. They are especially attuned to setting goals and managing available resources to get the job done. Once they´ve made up their mind on something, it can be quite difficult to convince otherwise. They listen to hard facts and can have a hard time accepting new or innovative ways of doing things.

The Guardians are often happy working in highly structured work environments where everyone knows the rules of the job. They respect authority and are loyal team players.

When I took the test I was actually ISTP - so this isn't perfect, but not bad either.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I actually think yours are pretty spot on. I just did this and mine came out as ISTP - not so sure about that one, I am way too reactive and dramatic for that one I have to say. :)

John said...

Two interesting facts:
1) Your dad and I were both ISTP when we took the test (and I think it fits me correctly).
3) ISTP is the most rare.

JB's very mysterious - good news.
JB's just like me and her dad - uh oh.

Jenny and Josh said...

I don't think I have ever heard a more perfect discription of Katie!

Dean said...

Mine said: ESTP - The Doers. What do the four letters mean? I liked my description okay though. That's kind of cool.