Thursday, January 17, 2008

Churn

For the last few years I've been responsible for quite a bit of direct marketing. I may have put a catalog in your mailbox or an email in your inbox. It's also possible I put a Christmas card in your mailbox. At least I don't telemarket.

One of the challenges for any direct marketer to manage is churn - people moving or changing email addresses. This is also the case for those of us who try to stay in touch by exchanging Christmas cards. One of the most disappointing things each December or early January is to receive that pile of "return to sender" Christmas cards and realize that we've lost touch with a few more friends.

If you happen to know where any of the following now live, please email me so I can get back in touch. I hate to lose contact with good friends.

S. & H. Henretta
E. & A. Kerr
P. & M. Ceverha
C. Condiff
Alfredo & C. Gomez
J. Pearson

1 comment:

Gayle said...

John, I am sorry I do not know where these people are and I am sorry you have lost touch. But thank you for telling me the name of shomething that effects me often as receiver and sender...CHURN. It is real and it does cause problems. Thanks