Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do

A friend of mine has a son on an LDS mission in Sao Paolo, Brazil. She forwards me his emails pretty much every week so I can keep track of what's going on. He's a very funny kid. I thought this was worth sharing.

this week, i went through my ´first breakup.` this guy named claudio, who we have been teaching for the past month and a half, seriously sat us down and broke up with us. he explained that he likes us and that he still wants to be friends and everything and that we are welcome at his house anytime, but he doesn´t want to hear our messages anymore. he even, no joke, pulled the ´it isn´t you, it´s me.` thing. i wanted to throw a chair and laugh at the same time. this is not a joke either, he kissed me on the neck going out the door. wait...if we broke up...doesn´t that mean...i thought...he can´t, still...you know...have, uh, feelings for us does it? oh well. he´ll call me.

No comments: