Thursday, September 25, 2008

Geekfest


I'm pretty sure there's a geek or two that read my blog unless google analytics is more buggy than I suspect. May I suggest you get your plane tickets now to fly to Dallas for the largest boardgame conference of the year Nov 20-23? You have a free place to stay and can stay an extra week and I'll even cook you a turkey. Only concern I have right now, other than being up to my eyeballs in work and unable to attend is the fact that it's our sell weekend, which means I will have work/social commitments. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to letting my hair down and having non-stop geek action for a weekend.

Katie, can I take the kids for a whole weekend soon so you can crop till you drop so I don't feel so guilty asking for time away to geek? :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've never heard of this . . . have you ever been to one? I'd love details if you've got some.

Unknown said...

I'll have to put this on the calendar as a "john is unavailable" weekend...