Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family night

We try to spend Monday evenings together as a family to have fun and take the chance to teach the kids a thing or two. This week Katie was trying to teach the family about the importance of serving our neighbors and the kids were all over the place. I was sitting on a few, had a couple of others in a headlock, but just couldn't get them to relax for a few minutes and listen. Finally I gave in and decided I should just record this for posterity. No one will ever blame our kids for being too quiet. I call this like clip "Reverently, Quietly".

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss these guys!!

Gayle said...

Hmmm...looks familiar to me. Been there, done that. The reverent FHEs will be fewer and farther between as they get older.
Hey, camara man did you screen this material before sending it out to the world? I think this clip was intended to be PG but there is just a little skin showing...check it out and tell me what the rating would be...