Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Kung Fu Man

Today's big deal is that Porter got to start karate lessons, taught by none other than our kind bishop. I don't think he's ever been so psyched. Check out how mean this guy is.



And of course whatever's cool for Porter must be really, really cool for Molly and Lucy.




You know how Macs are supposed to be so user friendly and great with images? The sideways pictures above beg to differ. I'll be blogging on my own computer from now one. Edit: OK, I got the pictures rotated, but the video's still sideways. *sigh*

Anyone know how to rotate a video on YouTube? *grrr*

8 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

Molly's face in this picture is terrifying!

Jessica said...

But Lucy's face is awesome, so nonchalant.

John said...

I agree on both counts.

Surprised you can tell since the cursed pictures are sideways. You must have laptops so you can turn the screen or perhaps you turned your head like you're eating a hard shell taco?

amanda jane said...

OH! I'm quaking in my slippers - can I hire him to be my body guard?

Katie said...

Oh my Porter you are really good at that, keep it up!! Thanks for the viedo it made my day!

John said...

lucy says "these people are crazy!"
-bee-

Bill said...

Great Video! even on it's side! Love it. Molly must be a hoot as a little copy cat. Even on blue Rhino and the web sight. She is a part of it all! Love nonchalant Lucy, what a kick. We miss you all so much! Love Mom/Gayle

Blue said...

hi John,
Perhaps this might be useful for you:

How To Rotate A Video

enjoyed discovering your blog...just finished reading the whole of it (made possible thanks to the year-long hiatus!)

~Julia