Monday, April 21, 2008

CrossFit


For the last couple of years I've been studying a workout regimen and lurking on sites that talk about it. Since we moved to Dallas we've bought a lot of the equipment required and I've started fitting in a workout a few times a week. Here's a shot of my little garage gym. Here's hoping that after a month or two of it I won't feel like I'm going to die by the end of the workout. After a few years of mostly cardio workouts, these more varied workouts are kicking me.

4 comments:

Katie said...

They are kicking you right into looking like a hunka-hunka...just don't ruin your back hurling those heavy dumbells in the air like you do;) Can't wait to see you pulling up on the awesome rings! I love you for being healthy. Heck, I love you even when you aren't being healthy, what can I say?

Tyler said...

My favorite piece of equipment is the rugby ball.

John said...

Rugby balls are core to CrossFit. :)

John said...

I think there's 0% chance of me looking like a "hunka-hunka" and a pretty reasonable chance of me ruining my back so I may want to rethink this. The TV and board games plan is probably a healthier option for me.